Caring for our guests begins before they arrive at Grand Hotel Minerva, with our e-concierge service, which our guests can use by sending an email to email@example.com to organize and plan a relaxing stay in Florence.
For example, we can help with:
- Safe and reliable private transportation to and from the hotel, between Santa Maria Novella Station or your chosen airport (Florence, Pisa, Rome, Bologna, etc.)
- Private guided tours with or without a chauffeur to Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, or wherever our guests’ fancy takes them.
- Group visits to Florence, Siena and San Gimignano
- Private or group transportation to fashion outlets located close to the city, such as The Mall and the Barberino Designer Outlet
- Personal shoppers
- Advance booking to Florence’s major museums, such as the Uffizi or the Accademia to avoid hours in line
- Suggestions and reservations for planning lunches or dinners in local, fine, and Michelin star-rated restaurants
- Car hire with or without chauffeur
- Answers to all our guests’ questions such as:
- What are some traditional Florentine dishes and where can I find them?
- Where can I buy leather clothing and bags?
- I would like to have an aperitif somewhere special. What do you suggest?
- I love mozzarella. Where can I go and find the best kind?
- Which are the best butchers where I can go and buy or try the famous “bistecca alla fiorentina” (Florentine steak) from Chianina cows?
- Today is a beautiful day. I would like to spend it in a garden. Where can I go?
- Where can I find Florence’s popular nightspots?
- I would like to rent a scooter and make a tour of Chianti and go rafting on the Arno. Can you help me?
- I adore chocolate! Help me!
- I love Italian cuisine and would like to take a course while I am in Florence. Where should I go?
- This is a special trip to Florence for my family, and we would like to experience the glory of the Renaissance with a costume dinner in a Palace. Can we do that?
- What to do in Florence
These are some of the many questions that we have received from our guests.
Our concierge service will give you the keys to the city!